Physician Portal V1
The physician portal is a HIPAA compliant, easy way for physicians and approved staff to get the completed patient reports. Reports can be viewed and downloaded. The portal works with most web browsers. Internet Explorer may require some configuration. Note specific direction for accessing the physician portal from Internet Explorer (see Physician Portal Access from Internet Explorer).
The Physician Portal can be accessed at https://lab-services.ovation.io/portal/organizations/ORGANIZATION ID/sign_in
Tip: Please contact Support or your Customer Success Manager if you don’t know your ORGANIZATION ID
- Enter Username and Password to log into the Physician Portal
- Select date range and click the search button. This will give all requisitions in for that timeframe. The system defaults to 30 days. Entering a patient name or Requisition number in the search window and clicking on the search button will narrow the results to meet the desired criteria.
- Open the Requisition by clicking the Requisition ID for a specific patient report. This will give the report audit trail.
- The report can be downloaded from this screen by clicking on the download report icon. For reports that have not been downloaded the icon will be green.
- The clinical report can be viewed in one of two ways:
- Click the download icon to open the PDF report in a new window/tab. The PDF can then be saved to your computer or printed. NOTE: Some browsers will not properly display a PDF and will open a blank window/tab. In this case, position your mouse in the middle of the blank window/tab, right-click and choose "Save As" to save the PDF to your computer.
- Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (OS X) on the download icon and select "Save As..." to save the PDF report directly to disk. Choose a destination folder and save as a PDF.
Note: Some browsers handle PDF to display in a new tab differently. Internet Explorer 10+ users should choose the 2nd option and save the PDF report directly to disk.