Portal Access from Internet Explorer
Some labs embed the Ovation Provider Portal in the lab's web page. Accessing the embedded Provider Portal using Internet Explorer version 10 and later may require explicit permission for Ovation's server in Internet Explorer's privacy settings.
If you sign in to the portal and are returned to the sign-in screen, please follow the instructions below for the version of Internet Explorer that you're using.
Internet Explorer 10
Enable "Third-party cookies" by following the instructions below. See Block, enable, or allow cookies for more information.
Internet Explorer 11
Enable "Allow session cookies" and must add portal URL to the white-listed sites in the pop-up blocker:
- Select "Internet Options" from the Internet Explorer settings menu.
- Click the "Privacy" tab.
- Click "Advanced".
- Ensure that the "Always allow session cookies" checkbox is selected.
- Click "OK" to dismiss the "Advanced" dialog
- Click the Pop-up blocker "Settings" button.
- Type lab-services.ovation.io (if using the older portal) OR type portal.labtests.io (if using the newer portal) into the entry field titled "Address of website to allow" and click "Add". If you aren't sure which portal version you are using, please contact your laboratory's Ovation Administrator.
- Click "Close" to save the pop-up blocker settings.
- Click "OK" to save the Internet options.