Portal Access from Internet Explorer
Some labs embed the Ovation Provider Portal in the lab's web page. Accessing the embedded Provider Portal using Internet Explorer version 10 and later may require explicit permission for Ovation's server in Internet Explorer's privacy settings.
If you sign in to the portal and are returned to the sign-in screen, please follow the instructions below for the version of Internet Explorer that you're using.
Internet Explorer 10
Enable "Third-party cookies" by following the instructions below. See Block, enable, or allow cookies for more information
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options
3. Click the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to a position between the top and bottom so you are not blocking or allowing all cookies
4. Click Sites
5. Type portal.ovation.io in the Address on website box, then click "Allow"
6. Move the slider back to the position it was originally in, and then click OK
Internet Explorer 11
Enable "Allow session cookies" and must add portal URL to the white-listed sites in the pop-up blocker:
1. Select "Internet Options" from the Internet Explorer settings menu
2. Click the "Privacy" tab
3. Click "Advanced"
4. Ensure that the "Always allow session cookies" checkbox is selected
5. Click "OK" to dismiss the "Advanced" dialog
6. Click the Pop-up blocker "Settings" button
7. Type portal.ovation.io into "Address of website to allow" field and click "Add"
8. Click "Close" to save the pop-up blocker settings
9. Click "OK" to save the Internet options