Adding a New Control Category
When creating a control, you will want to sort your controls into categories or buckets. Here are the steps you should follow.
Go to Administration > Lab > Controls.
- Click the green [+ Add Control] button, name your Control Category (ex. Genotype Positive Controls), click [Create].
- Click [Select a tag to add] to choose if this will be a group of Positive or Negative controls. Be sure to click the green [Add tag] link that appears
- Next, you’ll want to check in specific Controls that are part of the Control Category. Do that by clicking the green [+Add Container] button.
- Fill in all necessary metadata for the Control and click [Create]
- You can now click the green [Save] button to save this Control Category and it’s individual controls