The Requisition Report contains data from requisition forms, report dates, turn around times, and any available billing metrics (if billing metrics are received from your Revenue Cycle Management company via HL7 or API connection).
Users need the “Analytics” permission set to Admin or View to enable the analytics tab and navigate to and need the “Requisition Report” permission set to Admin or Write to access this page (see Roles & Permissions Matrix article for more information on setting permissions). They also need the “Analytics” permission to view the Analytics tab and navigate to Requisition Reports. Users with the “Requisition Report” permission set to Read will be able to view previously generated reports, but will not be able to generate reports.
Generate a Report
1. Click the Analytics tab and select Requisition Reports.
Note: The Requisition Report is also available in the Provider and Sales Portal. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this feature.
2. Click the green Generate Report button.
3. A window will open where you can choose the parameters for the report:
B. Requisition Template
C. Provider Accounts
Note: The above parameters are optional and will default to “All” if specific values are not entered.
E. Date range (Note: The date range entered corresponds to the “creation date” of requisitions. For example: If a date range is entered from 8/1/2020 to 8/30/2020 a list of requisitions that were created on and between these dates will be generated.)
F. Columns: Click the down arrow to see the list of columns that can be included in the report. Select or deselect the columns as necessary.
Tip: The order that columns are clicked is the order that they will appear in the report. You may have to unselect all columns, then select the desired columns in sequential order to change the layout of the final report.
4. Click the green Generate Report button.
5. Click the green report Name link to download the report in csv format.
Schedule a Report
1. Select the Schedule tab.
2. Click the New Schedule button on the far right of screen.
3. Set ‘Frequency’ to Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly.
- Daily = every 24 hours
- Weekly = every 7 days
- Monthly = every ‘calendar’ month (Ex. Start date= January 1st 12:00, next report will generate on February 1st at 12:00)
- Quarterly = every 3 calendar months (Ex. Start date= January 1st 12:00, next report will generate on April 1st at 12:00)
4. Choose your Start Date.
- For all report frequency types, you may start them on ‘today’ but the start time hour and minute must be set later than the time of entry.
- Reports may take from 1 to 60 minutes to display in the schedule list.
- The hours and minutes use a 24-hour clock and allow you to specifically set a filter for report data to include down to the minute.
- The example below was entered on 2/14/2021 15:18, with the same Start Date/time. The first requisition report will be generated on 2/14/2021 within an hour of 15:19 and include requisition data from 2/07/2021 15:18 thru 2/14/2021 15:18. The next scheduled requisition report will be generated on 2/21/2021 within an hour of 15:19 and include requisition data from 2/14/2021 15:18 to 2/21/2021 15:18.
Note: Any columns selected will persist for the scheduled reports.