Creating a New Project
This article describes how to create a new Project.
- Navigate to the Projects page
- Click the green Add Project button and choose Add New Project
- Note: You will also see an option to Import a Project when you click the Add Project button. This option is designed for creating a Project using an exported Project json file from another Project. See this article for details on exporting and importing a Project json file.
- Name the Project and click Submit
- Note: You can also choose to clone from an existing project by typing the name of the existing Project into the search box before clicking Submit. This will copy the requisition templates from that existing Project into the Project you are creating, but the requisition template settings will not be copied. To copy requisition templates and their settings, choose the Import a Project option, described in the previous step.