Fax History Report
The Fax History report will show you all faxes that have been sent from your organization, in real time. You can filter results by Processing, Success, or Failed.
All faxes that are queued or in the process of being sent are shown as Processing. If a fax cannot be sent successfully on the first attempt, Ovation will attempt to resend 5 times.
1. From the Dashboard, click Analytics, then select Fax History
2. Click the status drop down to filter by Processing, Success, or Failed.
3. You can search and sort by Date Sent, Provider Account Name, Provider Account Contact Name, Fax Number, or Requisition Identifier. To sort A - Z, click which field you want to sort by. Click twice to sort from Z - A, and three times to stop sorting by that field.
4. You can resend faxes individually or send multiples at once. To resend one fax, click the three dots on the right hand side of that fax line. Click Resend Fax.
To resend multiple faxes at once, simply select the checkboxes for those you want to resend. Click the three dots and then Resend Selected Faxes.
5. To view the requisition or requisition report you are faxing, click on the link under Requisition Identifier or Report Name. The requisition link will take you to that requisition’s dashboard, and the report link will take you directly to the report page.
6. Below is a list of the fax failure reasons you may see if our fax provider is unable to send a fax.
FAX RESULT CODES
1000 = fax pending
4000 = fax failed
5000 = fax resource issue
5100 = fax request blocked
5200 = fax rendering issue
6000 = fax connect failed
6100 = fax number busy
6200 = fax machine not answering
6300 = fax detection failed
6400 = fax pickup failed
6500 = fax detection failed
6600 = fax detection timeout
6800 = fax negotiation failed
7000 = fax training failed
8000 = fax transmit failed
9000 = fax failed