Adding a Test Panel to a Requisition
Once you have created your test panels, you can now associate a Test Panel to any Requisition Template so it will appear as an option on that form during accessioning.
- Select Test Panel
- Select the requisition template(s) that you want the test panel to be displayed on.
- Click [Add Template]; repeat the process if the panel is to be shown on multiple requisition templates
- Click the small “x” at the end of the requisition’s name to remove any requisition(s) not wanted.
- Add Panel content
- Name - Name of the panel content (gene, analyte, etc.)
- Code (test) - Internal assay code
- CPT Code - (Current Procedural Terminology) To be provided by the client for billing purposes to be applied at the test code level.
- Click [Add Test]
- Repeat this process until all content for the panel is entered